The Lunch Diaries


Never ever imagine yourself to be your office ‘Boss’ when you are having lunch. You inevitably would end up seeing yourself as the food you would be eating.
The ‘boss’ chewing me out tastefully and yet complaining about the ‘food’ being over priced and not up to the mark….food for this though got over and in came my food…..

A spicy mount of Aromatic Basmati rice with hot spicy mix of black pepper, tez patta, elaichi, laung…and mined heavily with Paneer tikka Masala…no ‘Paneer pieces’ to guess, it was a Paneer tikka Biryani.

I don’t know how my taste glands look but I am sure they must have swelled to double and affected my nervous system, as i, without noticing moved my hand and eat out of the serving handee before it was served.

The mushy Paneer melted in my mouth like a cotton candy and all I could think of was ‘Ahaha’….with every bite I was tilting away from sanity…I orchestrated with spoons and forks, almost symphonicaly in my plate and finished my lunch on a high note with a serving of thick, creamy, Masala chhas…

The service did make me feel like a ‘BOSS’ ;)

Comments

  1. I must mention that u hav achieved grt proficiency n gud command over english even in any informal write-up.

    N literally I am amazed how beautifully u hav explained ur emotions about d meal.

    Grt

    ReplyDelete
  2. N ss I read it many times n loved reading d same

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts